Advanced Chute System
Cuts Clean Up Time Reduces Raking, Blowing And Re-Mowing
Increases Safety Protects People And Property From Flying Debris
Fits Virtually All Zero-Turn Mowers With Fabricated Decks and Square Discharge Chute
Take Control Of Your Mower's Discharge!
With the Advanced Chute System’s variable stage all-steel shield, you can effectively and accurately control the discharge from your zero-turn mower. In high-density areas where flying debris can damage windows, vehicles or even people, keeping the advanced chute at a semi-closed position forces debris down immediately, preventing straight line discharge at speeds of over 200 mph! Built for commercial lawn and garden professionals and zero-turn mower homeowner’s alike, it’s the perfect precision chute management system for the precision accuracy maneuverability of a zero-turn mower.
Close the Advanced Chute System completely and you’ve instantly turned your mower into a powerful mulching machine, especially perfect for fall leaf cleanup. Closing the chute completely also prevents discharge into flower beds, driveways and swimming pools.
It’s the one chute discharge system that:
- Saves Time - Reduces raking, blowing and re-mowing
- Saves Money - Less fuel is needed to get the job done and cuts man hours
- Increases Safety - Protects workers, motorists, pedestrians and others from flying debris
- Installs In Minutes - Easy bolt-on design is a chinch
- Durable Design - Guaranteed long lasting performance
- Easy To Use - Handy lever positions chute where needed during mowing
- Decreases Liability - Costly debris discharge is stopped from damaging windows, vehicles and injuring bystanders